December 05, 2017
Yum, yum, yum!
This Hemp and Apple muffin is the perfect mid-morning snack with a cup of tea! Full of goodness, it will keep you feeling energised and full all day!
This recipe was created and photographed by the beautiful @shetakesphotos_ if you are in need of some gorgeous photos we definitely recommend speaking to her!
1. Turn oven to 180 degrees
2. Place all dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Add the grated apple to the dry ingredients.
4. Combine all wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
5. Make a hole in the middle of the bowl and pour in wet ingredients.
6. Slowly fold through until mixture is combined.
7. Place mixture in a muffin tray and cook for roughly 45 mins.
8. Once muffins have cooled add a fresh dollop of Almond Butter to serve.
January 26, 2020
January 08, 2020
December 17, 2019
Refreshing and revitalising, this bright and full of zest salad is perfect by itself or accompanying any main meal.