100% Aussie grown hemp!
December 05, 2017
Yum, yum, yum!
This Hemp and Apple muffin is the perfect mid-morning snack with a cup of tea! Full of goodness, it will keep you feeling energised and full all day!
This recipe was created and photographed by the beautiful @shetakesphotos_ if you are in need of some gorgeous photos we definitely recommend speaking to her!
1. Turn oven to 180 degrees
2. Place all dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Add the grated apple to the dry ingredients.
4. Combine all wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
5. Make a hole in the middle of the bowl and pour in wet ingredients.
6. Slowly fold through until mixture is combined.
7. Place mixture in a muffin tray and cook for roughly 45 mins.
8. Once muffins have cooled add a fresh dollop of Almond Butter to serve.
September 13, 2018
August 20, 2018
July 26, 2018